Please complete this form for any hotel, lodging, or leased space (such as labs, athletic 法庭、教室等.) used during student travel that is either fully or partially 由大学资助. This includes a student using a university-funded travel 用信用卡付停车费. You don't need to fill out a form for each student, but you do need to complete 1 form per hotel or leased space used during the trip. If you have any questions, please email Tony Russell (